Where matches are more than skin deep!
A brand new approach to discover romance
Know your matches on a deeper level even before you chat!
Women write a single set of questions for matches
Women decide what's important to them!
Matches begin with mutual attraction
But matches are more than skin deep on deepr!
On Deepr, Women Ask the questions & Men Answer
Men who answer thoughtfully make an impression!
Women get their awkward questions asked up-front
If she approves, chat is enabled for both users
Questions & answers are conversation starters in chat!
Women save time - no more chatting with everyone to find a guy you're compatible with
What Information Do We Collect?
Information you provide
• We collect information you voluntarily provide to us when you create an account on Deepr, such as your phone number for login credentials, first name, gender, birthdate, and with your permission, we access your camera or photo library. If you're a woman, we collect questions you create for potential matches.
• Additional information we collect when you complete your profile includes anything you write about yourself, lifestyle options you select, and pictures that you upload. If you contact us from within the app, we will request your email address at that time and collect any information you provide to us.
• While you use Deepr, we collect any activity you perform in the app, such as: whether you like a user, messages you send to matches, if you’re a male - answers you save and send to your match’s questions, if you’re a women - if you accept or reject your match’s answers, or if you delete a match.
• Any of the information above is not treated as personal information unless we combine it or link it, in such a way, that it could potentially become personally identifiable.
Information collected when you use our services
• We collect activity about how and when you use our services, such as the date/time or frequency of opening the app, adding content, using features, or viewing screens.
• We automatically collect device information, such as your device model, brand, OS version, and language settings. If accessing our website (https://deepr.app), we may automatically record information from your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, and one or more Cookies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
• With your permission we collect your precise location (latitude & longitude), your county, city and state, via GPS, Wi-Fi or cell radios.
• Any of the information above is not treated as personal information unless we combine it or link it, in such a way, that it could potentially become personally identifiable.
Information others give us about you
• We may collect information other users provide to us while using our services, such as if a user were to tap the “report” button on your profile or send us an email about you.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
• to provide our services, such as: creating and managing your account, showing you nearby singles, allowing matches to communicate via questions and answers, allowing matches to chat, etc.
• to monitor and analyze usage & trends, for the purpose of improving the functionality and user-friendliness of our services;
• to monitor and analyze demographic data, for the purpose of providing marketing insights;
• to help our offline marketing efforts with participating beta testing groups;
• to respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
How do we share information?
We will not share the personal information we have collected from you, except as described below:
• with other users of our services. Please share only content you’re comfortable being publicly available.
• with service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of our services, such as third parties that assist us with various tasks, such as: data hosting and maintenance, analytics, advertising, marketing, or payment processing. (these service providers have access to your personal information only to perform services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other purposes);
• Any Third Party Providers that have access to personal information are chosen carefully by us and are required to have privacy and security standards that meet our requirements.
• we may share aggregated information and non-identifiable information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes;
• when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
• when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders;
• in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
We are not responsible for the actions of service providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties.
What Steps Do We Take To Protect Your Information Online?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
We may suspend your use our services without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. If you believe your account or information is not secure. please contact us immediately.
Accessing and Modifying Your Information
If you were reported by other users as having inappropriate content or behavior and it is deemed by us that your actions are inappropriate, we will modify your account so that you no longer have access to the app.
Our Policy Toward Children
Our service is not directed to people under 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 18, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
Copyright © 2018 Mental Mobile, LLC. All Rights Reserved
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of any of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms. Unless otherwise specified, any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Service. You agree that this Agreement shall supersede any prior agreements. By continuing to access or use the Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service. You should from time to time review the Terms to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Service. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. The Terms will show the "last updated" date at the top. If you have any questions about these Terms, please email us at the contact address below.
The Service is only available for individuals eighteen (18) years of age or older. By accessing or
using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are currently eighteen (18) years old or over and that you are capable of lawfully entering into and performing all the obligations set forth in these Terms. You also represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of an indictable offense or any criminal offense involving sexual misconduct or otherwise. You further confirm that you (i) have not previously been suspended, removed, deactivated, terminated or blocked from the Service.
3. Becoming a Registered User of Deepr
You will need to register and create only one (1) unique Deepr account for your use of the Service (your "Deepr Account”). In order to access and use the Service, you will need to login using a phone number. If you change phone numbers later, you will lose access to your account. Therefore, it is recommended that you delete your account inside the app from the settings page prior to changing phone numbers. At this time, we do not have a system in place to link accounts with different numbers. Deepr is not liable for any loss of content, data, or use of the service, if you change your phone number.
4. Account Security
You understand that you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Deepr Account and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your Deepr Account. You agree (a) to immediately notify us if you suspect any unauthorized use of your Deepr Account or any other breach of security, and (b) to use particular caution when accessing your Deepr Account from a public or shared mobile device or computer so that others are not able to view or record your personal information. For instance, remember to lock your mobile device when it is not in use. Please email us at the email address below with the subject line: Deepr Account Security Breach. if you believe your account has been accessed by an unauthorized person. You acknowledge that we are not, and will not, be liable or responsible for any losses or damages arising from the theft or misappropriation of your Deepr Account.
6. User Content
You are solely responsible for the content and information that you provide, publish, display or otherwise communicate to the Service or to other Users, including without limitation, messages, data, text, photos, graphics, links or other materials posted through text, messages, photos and profile information (your submissions as well as those of other Users, collectively, are "Content”). Deepr does not control, take responsibility for or assume liability for any User Content posted by you, other Users or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Deepr liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity that you encounter. The Content available through the Service has not been reviewed, verified or authenticated by us, and may include inaccuracies or false information. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees in connection with the Service or any Content on the Service, relating to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any Content contained in the Service. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use or reliance of any Content.
Although you understand and acknowledge that we have no duty to prescreen, review, control, monitor or edit the User Content posted by Users and is not liable for User Content that is provided by others, you agree that we may, at our sole discretion, review, edit, refuse to accept or delete, in whole or in part, user Content at any time and for any reason or no reason without notice. We agree that we will review any reported user’s content within 24 hours and if it violates these terms, we will remove the content and disable the user account. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content that you post or store on the Service at your sole cost and expense. This includes our right to modify or crop any photos you post to comply with our policies, practices and procedures.
You can remove Content that you posted by specifically deleting it. In certain instances, however, some Content (such as messages to other users) may not be completely removed and copies of your Content may continue to exist on the Service and/or elsewhere. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any Content on the Service.
You agree that we may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce this Agreement; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
7. Prohibited Content & Community Rules
We ask that you respect other users when posting Content and using the Service. When submitting Content to or otherwise using the Service, you agree not to:
• post any private information of someone, like their address, phone number, email address, and similar information without their permission;
• post Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
• post advertisements;
• impersonate another person or represent yourself as affiliated with us, our staff or other industry professionals;
• use the Service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
• use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose.
• use the Service in order to damage Deepr.
• spam, solicit money from or defraud any users.
• impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission.
• bully, “stalk,” intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person.
• post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
• solicit personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
• use another user’s account.
• create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
This list is an example and is not intended to be complete or exclusive. We have No Tolerance for abusive users or users that post objectionable content. We agree that we will review any reported user’s content within 24 hours and if it violates these terms, we will remove the content and disable the user account. We don’t have an obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Service or to review or edit any Content or other user accounts, but we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Service, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to the Service or any Content, that we consider, in our sole discretion, to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Service.
8. License of User Content
By creating an account, you grant to us a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute information any information you post, upload, display or otherwise make available (collectively, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other users (collectively, “Content”).
You represent and warrant that the Content and the posting and use of your Content by the Service will not infringe or violate any third-party rights, including without limitation, any intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or publicity, or cause any harm to any third party or violate these Terms.
We shall have an exclusive license to your Content with respect to derivative works created through the use of the Service. For example, we would have an exclusive license to screenshots of your Content on the Service. Our license to your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones.
You agree that any Content you place or that you authorize us to place on the Service may be viewed by other users and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in the Service (such as individuals who may receive shared Content from other Deepr users).
You also grant the Service the right to choose Deepr Accounts to feature on the Service or for marketing materials (eg. App Store, advertising, etc) at no extra cost, in our sole discretion.
9. Your Interactions with Other Users
Though we strive to encourage a respectful user experience, we not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off of the Service. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person. You agree that you will not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other users.
You understand that we does not conduct criminal background checks on its users or inquire into the background of its users. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users. We reserve the right to conduct any criminal background check or other screenings at any time. You are Solely Responsible for your interactions with other users.
10. Unauthorized Activities
Our Service may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Service:
• access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
• use the Service for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not by these Terms;
• you will not authorize others to use the Service, gain access your Deepr Account or otherwise attempt to transfer your right to use the Service to any other person or entity. We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above and/or involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms.
• transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent or otherwise distribute the App or the Service to any third party;
• make the functionality of the App or the Service available to multiple users through any means; or
• use the Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms.
• copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without our prior written consent.
• express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us.
• use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
• use the Service in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
• upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Service.
• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service.
• “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service without our prior written authorization.
• use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of the Service) to direct any person to any other App or website for any purpose.
• modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, create derivative works, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service, or cause others to do so.
• use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Service or other users’ Content or information without our written consent.
• probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or any system or network.
• encourage or promote any activity that violates this Agreement.
• impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your age, identity, affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
• promote or solicit involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
• disseminate another User's personal information without his or her permission, or collect or solicit another User's personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
• solicit or engage in gambling or any similar activity or any illegal or unlawful activity;
• use the Service for any phishing, trolling or similar activities;
• use the Service to redirect Users to other sites or encourage Users to visit other sites;
• harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other Users from the Services by electronic or other means or use the Services to send, either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk email or communications, unsolicited commercial email or communications or other spamming activities;
• attempt to access any of the Service that you are not authorized to access;
In consideration for allowing you to use the Service, you agree that we, our affiliates, and our third-party partners may place advertising on the Service. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specif